Catherine Stine's IDEA CITY

Welcome Visitors

Friday, August 11, 2017

Two great book events and WIN FREE TICKETS!



Hi dear readers, bloggers and authors! Geez, it's been a while since I've posted. But the awesome bookish community is never far from my mind. Life just had me spinning in its tornado-like grip. Even so, I am cooking up new stories - another witch book, this one set in Philadelphia in 1854, and a romantic suspense set in contemporary LA. I am also participating in some really fun literary events that I want to invite you all to. Anyone live near or in NYC? How about the UK?

WINE & SIGN, NYC, SEPT 9, 3 to 5 pm
Wine & Sign on the rooftop lounge of the Delancey Hotel is part happy hour, part meet-n-greet & part book signing. Come party with me and some very intriguing, bestselling novelists like Skye Warren, Shannon Mayer, Denise Grover Swank, Katie M John and more.
Better yet, you could win a FREE ticket (or two)!!! 
Tickets are $15 but I have FOUR FREE tickets to hand out! To win one or more, just preorder one of my books and fill out this form to let me know which one you ordered. Easy Peasy, right? Winners will be notified by email, and their names will be added to the special guest list.
For author bios and event details click here.
***
CHAPTER CON, AUG 25 & 26, UK
This conference is only 20 minutes on train or bus west of London in Twickenham, set in a university that looks like a castle! Join us in the beautiful surroundings of St. Mary’s University and Strawberry Hill house for an intimate two-day reader, author and blogger conference, including a public Saturday signing event.

Whether you are a best-selling established author, an aspiring author, a blogger, a reader, a publisher or a book seller, we would like to invite you to ChapterCon, one of the U.K’s very first conventions of its kind designed to connect, educate and inspire. Book fair tickets are only 5 British pounds. Check out all event options here. Overall conference deets here.
To reserve one of my signed books preorder here.

I’m on a panel on Friday, Aug 25 and I have a book table on Saturday, Aug 26. My panel:

HOW TO KEEP THOSE STORIES FLOWING Friday, Aug 25, 11:15 – 12 noon
Patti Larsen. Catherine Stine. Carrie Elks. Justine Winter. Mia Hodell. 
Dealing with writers block. 
Tools to help you structure stories 
Finding inspiration. 
Workspaces. 
Feeding your readership. 

Happy August! It would be wonderful to see you at one of these amazing events.
Catherine

14 comments:

  1. Wish I were closer I'd take one of those tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine and Sign sounds so cool. I'd love to go, but I'm over on the West Coast. Good luck with it, Cahterine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many awesome events! I wish I could attend the Wine and Sign. I may have to see if there is any way to change my plans! Best of luck. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time at those events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' it, Catherine. How wonderful! Enjoy and tell us all about the events.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late getting back to blog comments but these conferences sound awesome! Hope you have a blast and can't wait to hear more about your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. concerts

    ReplyDelete


  8. If you are stuck with your online management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Management Assignment help. we provide the best assignment online assignment help.
    We also provide Entrepreneurship Assignment help. for students across the globe.
    for more information contact us +16692714848

    ReplyDelete